ABOUT OUR LOANS
click to enlarge
We are a small loan fund with friendly people who can help you throughout the loan application process. Please call us to discuss your business plan. Then we can customize a loan to fit your project. Here is some general information about the loans we offer:
|Types of loans:
||Term Loan or Line of Credit
||1 year - 10 years
||4.0% - 8.0% (based on market interest rates and specific borrower circumstances)
Who can borrow?
Fishermen, processors, distributors, ports, communities, nonprofit organizations.
What our loans are used for:
- Gear purchase or modification
- Vessel purchases or improvements
- Fishing permit or quota purchase
- Capital equipment upgrades for dockside infrastructure, processing capacity and transportation
- Working capital for business growth
Loan Application Process
- First, please check that your project is aligned with our criteria (pdf).
- Submit a pre-application form (pdf).
- CFF will contact you within 5 days of receiving your pre-application to discuss your project with you.
If there is good alignment, you will be invited to submit a loan application.
- Complete and submit a loan application (pdf), which will require you to provide additional documents to
demonstrate your creditworthiness.
CFF Loan Criteria (pdf)
CFF Pre-application Form (pdf)
CFF Application Form (pdf)
If you have any questions please contact our Director, Phoebe Higgins.
Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.